Notice is hereby given that the 37th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the St. Nicholas Girls’ School Alumnae Association (SNGSAA) will be held on Saturday 7 April 2018 at 2.30pm at the Primary Multi-Purpose Room (at Level 1) of the CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls’ School, 501 Ang Mo Kio Street 13 Singapore 569405.
The business to be transacted at the Meeting is as follows:
- To confirm the Minutes of the 36th AGM held on 1 April 2017.
- Matters arising from the 36th AGM held on 1 April 2017.
- To receive and, if approved, adopt the audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2017.
- President’s Report.
- Presentation of the 85th Anniversary Film Project Proposal and Proposed Funds Sourcing.
- Election of new Executive Committee (EXCO) Members 2018/19.
- Any other matters.
Nominations for EXCO Members
Nominations of candidates for election as EXCO Members of the Association are hereby called. SNGSAA Life Members and Ordinary Members above age 21 who are keen to play a more active role in the Association are encouraged to step forth for elections. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, year of graduation and contact details. An EXCO member will contact you directly to explain the procedures. Members are also encouraged to refer to paragraph 7 of the Constitution on the procedures of voting at the AGM, as well as the appointment of proxy.
Jamie Lim (Honorary Secretary)
For and on behalf of the SNGSAA EXCO
17 March 2018
- Minutes of the 36th AGM held on 1 April 2017.
- Audited financial statements for the year ended 31st December 2017.
Registration for the AGM will start at 1:00 p.m. and Members Activities will start at 1:30pm..00pm.
|13:30||Pre-AGM Networking Session with lunch and sales of SNGSAA Merchandise|
|16:30||Close of AGM|