Notice is hereby given that the 38th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the St. Nicholas Girls’ School Alumnae Association (SNGSAA) will be held on Saturday 18 May 2019 at 2.00pm at the Primary Multi-Purpose Room (at Level 1) of the CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls’ School, 501 Ang Mo Kio Street 13 Singapore 569405.
The business to be transacted at the Meeting is as follows:
- To confirm the Minutes of the 37th AGM held on 7 April 2018.
- Matters arising from the 37th AGM held on 7 April 2018.
- To receive and, if approved, adopt the audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2018.
- President’s Report.
- Report on the 85th Anniversary Film Project
- Presentation of proposed changes to the constitution:
a. Additional modes of appointment of proxy for voting
b. Changes to the monthly expenditure cap
» Download the full details here
- Voting on the adoption of the proposed changes to the constitution
- Any other matters.
Joanna Lim (Assistant Secretary)
For and on behalf of the SNGSAA EXCO
04 May 2019
Registration for the AGM will start at 1:30 p.m. and Members Activities will start at 2.00pm.
|1:30||Registration starts with Pre-AGM Networking Session with lunch and sales of SNGSAA Merchandise|
|4:30||Close of AGM|